We are happy to announce the release of Slick 1.0.1 for Scala 2.10. It should show up on Maven Central within the next few hours. You can find the source code here: https://github.com/slick/slick/tree/1.0.1. The documentation for this release is located at http://slick.typesafe.com/doc/1.0.1/.
This is a bug-fix release based on 1.0.0. The public API of Slick 1.0.1 is forward and backward binary compatible with Slick 1.0.0.
Here is a complete list of changes since 1.0.0:
- b6ba079 changed version to 1.0.1
- d79375c backported fix for https://github.com/slick/slick/issues/105
- 2906a88 changed versions, fixed docs for macosx
- cb54757 Merge pull request #154 from slick/tmp/crossScalaDirectEmbedding
- 942d33e direct embedding: backported matching on tuples by symbols for Scala 2.10.x compatibility
- 17cb162 Merge pull request #152 from slick/tmp/testBuildUpdate
- 8d4c6c0 updated config for tests
- ca4b390 Merge pull request #145 from slick/tmp/issue-141
- 511cb76 Expand symbols in the “by” clause of a GroupBy node.
- ac50017 Merge pull request #142 from slick/tmp/aggregate-explicit-join
- ecb56e8 Merge pull request #143 from slick/tmp/inline-scalar-count1
- af4749d Merge pull request #140 from slick/tmp/timestamp-null-on-mysql
- 55926cf Merge pull request #144 from slick/tmp/update-build
- e1e6c01 Update the build system.
- 929e9b2 Inline lifted count(*) aggregates over scalar Comprehensions.
- 46bd568 Proper rewriting of aggregation functions over explicit joins.
- 2b7c3e3 Specify NULL when creating nullable TIMESTAMP columns on MySQL.
- fa5c251 Merge pull request #133 from slick/tmp/schema-names
- 5c8b9bf Support schema names for tables in all statements except INSERTs.
- e9d48e9 Merge pull request #126 from slick/tmp/parenthesize-subqueries
- 55011d7 Merge pull request #125 from slick/tmp/select-groupby
- 592d5c2 Always add parentheses around subqueries in a SELECT clause.
- 5ed7680 Evaluate paths into grouped keys & values when converting GroupBy.
- 4671f6d Merge pull request #123 from slick/tmp/mima
- ac4ca00 Add MiMa to 1.0 branch.
This release also comes with support for Oracle and DB2 database systems through Typesafe’s Slick Extensions package. You can find the binary and scaladoc artifacts in the Typesafe repository: http://repo.typesafe.com/typesafe/maven-releases/com/typesafe/slick/. See the Slick documentation for further information. Note that slick-extensions is not an open-source project. It is available under the terms of the Typesafe Subscription Agreement which is also contained inside the main JAR.
There have been no changes to Slick Extensions since 1.0.0 was released, so we are not publishing a new release. Please use Slick Extensions 1.0.0 together with Slick 1.0.1.